The Hormel Institute is gearing up for 2023 Paint the Town Pink (PTTP). PTTP is an annual campaign to raise funds for cancer research at The Hormel Institute.
Since it started in 2011, PTTP has raised more than $2 million for cancer research at The Hormel Institute.
The 2023 PTTP event lineup includes returning favorites like Plunging for Pink and Fishing for a Cure. There are also several new events, including Shooters for Hooters and Ice Golf. 2023 PTTP Events and Dates:
● January 8 – Greater Mower County PTTP Event
● January 10 – Business After Hours at The Hormel Institute
● January 21 – Fishing for a Cure
● January 28 – Plunging for Pink
● February 4 – Paint the Rink Pink
● February 11 – Toss for a Cure Bean Bag Tournament
● February 18 – VFW Pool and Dart Tournament
● February 18 – Shooters for Hooters
● February 25 – Smashing Cancer Demo Derby
● February 25 – Freezin’ for a Reason Ice Golf
For more information on PTTP and the 2023 events, visit https://pttp.hi.umn.edu/. If you have an idea for a new PTTP event, reach out to Daneka Wiechmann, The Hormel Institute’s PTTP Coordinator, at [email protected] or 507-437-9650.